#zulily scarves sported by @ad09nam. Thanks for posting! Share your #zulilyfinds.
Secret garden. <3 #zulily #zulilyfinds
Sometimes it’s nice to just take a day to treat yourself like a princess. Grab your tiaras—it’s time to celebrate the princess in every little girl!
To make the most of being princess for a day, we’re offering a few of our favorite ideas and everything you need to make it all happen.
- Dress-up time. Break out the glitziest clothes and best jewelry for a truly royal day.
- Princess tea party. Bake and decorate, then dress up and have some tea and pastries.
- Princess stories. Tell some fairy tales, read princess books and watch princess movies!
- New fairy tales. Make up your own stories that will become forever favorites.
- Decorate her room. Add a canopy to the bed and fun decals to the walls to make it her own little castle.
And last of all—don’t forget the imagination that makes every day of play simply magical.
Black and white. #tween #tweenfashion #zulily #zulilyfinds #tweenstyle
From chic tunics and leggings, to statement jackets and heels, to glam red carpet gowns, the No Doubt frontwoman, 44, has been knocking our socks off with her outstanding ensembles.
Let’s take a look at Gwen’s top 10 maternity looks – so far – while expecting her third son with husband Gavin Rossdale.
While we were still speculating her pregnancy in early September, Gwen donned a shredded tank while out and about in Studio City, Calif., giving us a peekaboo look at her possible baby bump.
In late September (still during the baby bump speculation), the Spiderwebs singer stepped out with 5-year-old son Zuma in Yorba Linda, Calif. Sporting black leggings, heels, and a stylish long top hiding her growing belly, Gwen was all smiles as she headed to a baby shower with her youngest son.
In mid-October, Gwen radiated the red carpet at the Wallis Annenberg Center For The Performing Arts Inaugural Gala in Beverly Hills, Calif. Accompanied by her husband of 11 years, rocker Gavin Rossdale, the Cool singer dressed her growing baby bump in a floor-lengthFerragamo dress with fringe detail.
In early November, the expectant mama looked simply radiant as she headed into a baby shower in Los Feliz, Calif. Joined by her hubby, the No Doubt frontwoman wore a printed maxi maternity dress paired with a floral headpiece.
Gwen was simply glowing while dropping off her son Zuma at school in Studio City, Calif. in early November. Dressing her growing baby bump in a loose-fitting gray top, plaid jacket, skinny jeans and heels, the Just a Girl singer looked chic as always.
In mid-November, Gwen and Gavin stepped out in Los Angeles, Calif. The expectant parents were seen in Chinatown before visiting an office in Studio City. The stylish mom-to-be kept cozy in a Seraphine Shakira Double Zip Wool Maternity Coat during their outing.
Gwen and Gavin were spotted with their two sons –Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5 – in Hollywood, Calif. in late November. Joined by the family pooch, the group were seen arriving at Gwen’s parents’ home to celebrate Thanksgiving. Dressed in a red coat to match her signature lips, the No Doubt frontwoman accessorized with black leggings, boots, bag and shades.
The expectant mama stepped out in style in early December while lunching with No Doubt bandmate Tony Kanal at Crossroads Vegan restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif. Looking simply radiant in an all black outfit, Gwen accessorized her chic ensemble with a white coat and red boots.
Dressed in matching black and white outfits, Gwen and her sons Kingston and Zuma stepped out for Christmas Eve mass in Los Angeles, Calif. While the singer wore a monochromatic maternity dress to church, the boys donned dapper striped pants and matching bow ties.
The expectant mama shared a super-chic selfie via Twitter. “bump it #allblack #inappropriateshoes #capturethemoment #miracle,” Gwen captioned her pregnant pose in late January. Looking simply radiant, the soon-to-be mom-of-three posed in front of a mirror with her iPhone, showing off her burgeoning belly in a form-fitting black Seraphine tunic over black leggings.
While Gwen gives us so many stunning ensembles to choose from, which is your favorite maternity look so far?
Reach new heights. #zulily #zulilyfinds #puma
As of today, it’s officially T-minus 5 weeks until Baby #2 gets here. I’m more than a little nervous, worrying over questions like: what will her arrival be like? How will Bean react to being a big sister? Will Baby #2 be a colicky baby like Bean? Will we ever sleep again?
But one thing I don’t have to worry about is the baby’s room, because it is done! Bean is still using her crib and dresser, and although we thought we might be able to repurpose her glider for the baby’s room, we’re finding that we use it too much to be without it yet. In other words, we had to buy all new furniture for the baby’s room. Since we had such great luck with Bean’s furniture, however, we decided to stick with what we know.
Both girls have DaVinci/Babyletto cribs and dressers. I can’t say enough great stuff about this brand—their furniture is affordable, great looking, durable, easy to put together, and stylish. Bean’s room is done up in greens and browns, so we went with espresso-colored furniture for her room; Baby #2’s room is grey and peach, so we went with white furniture for her room.
Once the furniture was all set, we also had to get Baby #2’s bedding squared away. I am in love with this Oilo bumber and crib skirt set:
We also got a Little Giraffe super-soft blanket for tummy time and, once Baby #2 has reached the one-year mark, bedtime.
The room is all set up… the only thing that’s left to do before Baby #2 gets here is to fill that dresser up!
Devon is a wife (of “DA”), mother of a one-year old (“Bean”), former History professor, and lifelong shopper. She grew up with a self-proclaimed shop-aholic and sale-aholic mom, so she’s been in training for discovering cool stuff and great deals since she can remember. Devon lives in Seattle, Washington, where she is mostly okay with the rain but sometimes pines for her hometown in Southern California. With a little one at home and a crazy life, Devon is all about doing her shopping on the internet and zulily has been a dream come true for her with its variety, value, and quality.
Tween style: the girly girl. #zulily #zulilyfinds #tween #tweenfashion
According to our resident maternity fashion expert Robin Otto, “Pregnancy is the perfect time to explore your style.” In the spirit of our Maternity Fashion Week kicking off today, we took a look at some of the celebs with the best pregnancy style.
From rocker Gwen Stefani’s edgy attire to Princess Kate’s timeless charm, moms-to-be everywhere will find inspiration for their own personal look from these always well-dressed ladies.
Here are zulily’s top 10 Stylish Pregnant Celebrities:
- Kate Middleton: She was as stylish as ever during her pregnancy, making maternity fashion a huge buzz around the world.
- Heidi Klum: We loved all the fabulous looks Heidi wore during her pregnancies. Of course being a supermodel is an added bonus to making maternity fashion look effortless.
- Olivia Wilde: Actress Olivia Wilde looks as chic as ever with her pregnant style and we love that she is never afraid to show off her bump.
- Reese Witherspoon: The beautiful Southern belle always looked sweet and elegant throughout her three pregnancies. We loved her sense of style and how she was never afraid to wear color.
- Ciara: Singer Ciara does a great job of balancing fitted items with larger overcoats and cardigans to maintain a modern, polished look.
- Jessica Alba: Known for a modified maternity style, Jessica preferred elegant and timeless looks to spandex and loud prints.
- Kourtney Kardashian: Kourtney’s usual effortless bohemian chic style was executed perfectly throughout her pregnancy, even with the non-stop presence of camera crews.
- Kate Hudson: We love that Kate maintained her free spirited fashion sense during her pregnancy.
- Gwen Stefani: This rocker was able to remain edgy and cool while pregnant. We love that she wears true maternity wear, like HATCH maternity, and not regular clothes a few sizes up.
- Halle Berry: Whether Halle was rocking a baldhead or a baby bump, she constantly radiated beauty while carrying.
So how did all of these pregnant stars remain looking runway ready? Robin tells us that, “Despite having drastically different styles, all of these fashionable moms were able to encompass a few key styling tips while dressing for maternity.”
Here are her top tips for expecting mothers to follow:
- Explore your Style: You have an excuse to build a new wardrobe that you will continue to wear three to six months after the baby. Try exploring new concepts, such as a tunic and leggings or a form-fitting top with a maxi skirt.
- Try Color: When you’re pregnant, there is nothing better than to show off your new glow that pops of color so work with your skin tone to find colors that suit you. Corals and tones of purple look best on all skin tones.
- Show off your Assets: V-necks, or other low necklines, are flattering on expecting mothers. They can also help you feel sexier in your skin if you feel like you’re swimming in baggy maternity wear. Also, don’t be afraid to draw attention to your most fabulous asset, the baby bump! Confidence in your new body is the best accessory to flaunt.
You know you’re a pet lover when…
- Buying treats for your pet is almost as exciting as buying treats for yourself. Cheese and crackers or organic dog biscuits….it’s a tough decision.
- You refer to your pets as your “fur children” and talk about them like they’re people… "She got so mad at me because I was home so late, but I told her it wasn’t my fault!”
- You spend more time/money grooming your pet than you do grooming yourself.
- You own at least one item of clothing that says, “I love my [insert pet breed here]. ”
- Your pet’s wardrobe is about as big as yours…maybe just one more sweater, in case they get cold.
- You sleep in uncomfortable positions so you don’t disturb your pet during the night..
- Your pet has a stocking hung with their name on it come Christmas time.
- They can never have too many toys. Besides, their playthings enhance your décor anyway.
- You spend more time planning their birthday celebration than you do your own.
- Your favorite moments include pet cuddles.