1 post tagged home refresh; home decor
When the holidays wind down, it’s time to start thinking about the New Year. What better way welcome 2014 than refreshing your home? With some tips from our home buying team and a great selection of home décor on zulily, you can make your home look as good as new without a big investment. Try these easy and inexpensive ways to refresh your home, room by room, for the New Year and check out great home products during our Home Refresh week starting today.
- Change the look and feel of a room with a pop of color with canvas art. For a more dramatic look, pair matching canvases side by side, above your bed.
- Mix and match patterns. You don’t need to shy away from bold patterns in a small space. Geometric and coordinating pillows add color to any space, while a geometric-ottoman or basket heightens the drama and gives it a nice touch.
- Accent your space with decorative succulents to create an organic and fresh look. (that requires no maintenance)
- Choose calming colors like a soft blue to create a relaxing, spa-like sanctuary.
- Add dry-erase decals to your kids’ playroom for an interactive way to leave friendly reminders like “put your toys away” or “I love you!”
- Decals are an easy way to add repositionable pops of color to your child’s favorite space!
- Mix in a bold accent, like a bright geometric print, to add some contrast to a low-key sofa.
- Animal Motifs add texture and color to a room and never go out of style. Capitalize on the newest animal trend – taxidermy chic.
- Adding a fire pit is a cozy solution for making your patio three seasons!
- Vibrant pillows are a simple solution for changing the color palette of your outdoor space to match the seasons!
- Indoor Outdoor rugs are an easy way to add a pop of color to a timeless and neutral patio set.