7 posts tagged princess
A certain prince is having a birthday today. But you don’t have to be royalty to have a birthday party fit for a prince or princesses. Use these ideas for your next party and you’ll have a shindig that even Prince George himself would be envious of.
Amazing prince cake from Hostess with the Mostess.
DIY paper cup fascinators from Parents.
It’s my birthday crown on zulily.com.
DIY tutu table skirt from Catch My Party.
DIY crowns made form toilet paper rolls via Creative Jewish Mom.
Personalized prince bodysuit on zulily.com.
Silver spoon bib from zulily.com.
Party hats with the royal treatment from Popsugar.
Blue star beanie on zulily.com.
Carriage photo frame on zulily.com.
Sometimes it’s nice to just take a day to treat yourself like a princess. Grab your tiaras—it’s time to celebrate the princess in every little girl!
To make the most of being princess for a day, we’re offering a few of our favorite ideas and everything you need to make it all happen.
- Dress-up time. Break out the glitziest clothes and best jewelry for a truly royal day.
- Princess tea party. Bake and decorate, then dress up and have some tea and pastries.
- Princess stories. Tell some fairy tales, read princess books and watch princess movies!
- New fairy tales. Make up your own stories that will become forever favorites.
- Decorate her room. Add a canopy to the bed and fun decals to the walls to make it her own little castle.
And last of all—don’t forget the imagination that makes every day of play simply magical.
Lots of love for all the little chefs out there. Stay cute, little cupcakes!
Thursday on zulily, Beary Basics' classic styles and darling designs show a passion for making clothes that little girls love to wear.
Tuesday on zulily: Vibrant prints, ruffled tiers and bright colors adorn Chatti Patti’s line of coats and separates.
Saturday on zulily: Your glitzy gal can kick up her heels in One Ruby Lane’s shimmering sandals, gleaming mary janes and dazzling flip flops.
Some of Calafant’s recycled cardboard creations are dollhouse-sized, some are big enough for kids to get inside.