Stocking Stuffers for Kids of All Ages
If you’re like me, you find the job of picking out Christmas stocking stuffers for your kids to be equal parts festive and overwhelming, and it’s sometimes a daunting task to choose an array of these little gifts that strike a balance between fun and “useful.”
For kids of any ageThe toddlers love their bath toys, the tweens their scrunchies, and your teen is probably itching for that latest tech accessory. We have all the stocking stuffers that a kid of any age would want.
- Fun socks
- A cozy winter hat or beanie
- Some of their favorite snacks or treats
- A cute toothbrush
- An age-appropriate card game
- Lip balm
- Gloves or mittens
- Money (bills and coins) – this was always a staple in our stockings growing up, and a big hit!
stocking stuffers For kids ages 5 – 9
Looking for stocking stuffers for elementary-aged kiddos? Here are some ideas:
- Pencil case
- Headlamp or small flashlight
- LEGO kit
- A joke book
- Gift card
- Putty or slime
- Small figurine/action figure
Oh, and on a related note: If you’re looking for hooks to hang those stockings on, Zulily is a great place to find them and lots of other holiday-related décor, at a terrific price!